Hello guys!

Hello guys I hope you like what you see as of now, We Post awesome contents such as Wallpapers, Skin Previews and Other League of Legends Videos. We thank you for your support!
We have a Youtube channel: Legends Parody

If You want to play with me in game or add me my Summoner names: Ionic Spark, Donut Seizure, Definitely F U

Wanna play League Of Legends? click this this --> Sign up

Wallpapers will be posted regularly.









AS OF NOW WE ARE NOT MAKING CUSTOM SKINS.

Total Pageviews

stumble

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Humble Bundle Give Away Winners

Hello there followers, today is the day we anounce the 2 winners or the humble bundle give away.
We picked these winners by putting all the names on a piece of paper and randomly pick from them.




The Lucky Follower is - Arrpii  

also you can find Arrpii in his blog @  http://arrpii.blogspot.com/




The Lucky Subscriber from our youtube channel is......


I360FlipStuff  - Check out his channel@ http://www.youtube.com/user/I360FlipStuff

For the winners contact us at legendsparody@gmail.com for your bundle.

Thank You all for participating on this Give away.........



4 comments: